Thursday, May 12, 2016

Week #6 MTC

Devin and his cute cousin Alli not getting too close! haha  I'm so grateful that she works
at the MTC and is able to get me pictures and relay messages to him.  
It's almost a hug! ;)


A few quick MTC observations for the week.

1) The birds are mice. They forgot that they have wings and they just run around like little rodents. It is disgusting. 
2) My Zone owns the MTC. The Portuguese and Mandarin zones may try to argue this but it is true. We are in control.
3) The Cafeteria is organized by parts of the world. It isn't a set in stone where you have to sit but we end up segregation to our areas. We sit behind the Iron Curtain. 

I cannot think of any more. I am so tired. I don't sleep. I cannot sleep.

This week was 100% better than the last two. No one went home. Everyone is fine. Except for an Estonian Sister who has a concussion from volleyball. She is just walking around all loopy and saying some weird stuff. 

My time as Zone Leader will come to an end here soon (hopefully) and all of my power will be taken from me (thank the heavens) and I am really sad.

I made a list comparing everyone in our zone to a character from the Office.

Pam- Masa Kunzelman
Jim- Elders Birch
Dwight- Me (obviously)
Angela- Sesuo Jeppsen
Kevin- Elder Spencer
Oscar- Sesuo Aidukatis (different gender, but it works)
Merideth- Sesuo Day
Creed- Elders Satterlee
Ryan- Elder Lester
Kelly- Masa Burton
Andy- Vyresnysis Herbst
Toby- Elders Cooley (he is just more quiet, we love him)
Erin- Cectra Swapp
Nellie- Ode Kirifi

There are a few more in the zone but they dont really fit with characters. Now if I say a name in a future email, imagine this character. It is so accurate it makes me sick.

Elders Satterlee again is the title of the email. He said this under his breath while we were trying to go to sleep. What a guy.

The food continues to plague me and I hurt everywhere. 

Dear Elders are still much appreciated.

The language is coming now. I understand the cases and conjugations which is a miracle.

šie baznīca ir patiesa un dievs mūs mil.

18 more days and my sentence is over and I can walk outside of these walls a free man. Oh wait...

Elders Josts







No comments:

Post a Comment