Monday, November 7, 2016

Week #31

Hi

There is much snow here in Rīga.

Has it snowed in Utah yet? I hope so. I like snow.

Slow week. Only one lesson with a French man who had heard about the Book of Mormon only once. On South Park. After a good long chuckle, I said ''Let us tell you the truth" I was happy.

We helped the Sister with a lesson yesterday. It was with a 91 year old man named Jēkabs (Jacob). He told us about his history and about Latvījas history. He is a Jewish man who faught in WW2 and it was the most awesome experience of all time. His whole family was killed by the Nazi Germany but him and his dad. They were in Russia when their town was invaded. I have almost a full hour of voice recording, but you wouldn't understand a word. In fact, I don't have any recordings this week. SORRY! :(

We had 6 lessons cancel this week.

Have a ''Brilliance'' week.




No comments:

Post a Comment