Sunday, December 10, 2017

Week #85

Family, friends and Parker Seegmiller. 

I am very confused.

I hope you are all making good choices. That is important.

This week I have been a bit under the weather... BUT IT IS OKAY I WILL SURVIVE!

I will get a new companion this week. He is from Atascadero, California. He is Elder Cooley, the Best Elder in the Baltics. I AM SO HAPPY. My dreams are fulfilled.

Fleetwood Mac was playing in Pakastani Kebabs (sketchy little shack of delicious kebab meat) and I shed one tear.

I often wonder what missionary work is like in Argentina. Any thoughts?

These were my favorite verses of the week:

14 But, behold, Zion hath said: The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me—but he will show that he hath not.
15 For can woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? Yea, they may forgetyet will not forget theehouse of Israel.
16 Behold, have graven thee upon the palms of my handsthy walls are continually before me.
Great verses. He could never forget us. He gave everything for us.
Love you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment