Monday, March 12, 2018

Week #99

I AM TIRED.

I am happy.

Here is a story to illustrate how tired I truly am: I turned on the Tub midday to clean it and forgot I turned it on and 3.5 hours later I remembered. Thank the heavens it had a safety drain...

WOO HOO

29 And it came to pass as they smote us with a rod, behold, an aangel of the Lord came and stood before them, and he spake unto them, saying: Why do ye smite your younger brother with a rod? Know ye not that the Lord hath chosen him to be a bruler over you, and this because of your iniquities? Behold ye shall go up to Jerusalem again, and the Lord will cdeliverLaban into your hands.
30 And after the aangel had spoken unto us, he departed.
31 And after the angel had departed, Laman and Lemuel again began to amurmur, saying: How is it possible that the Lord will deliver Laban into our hands? Behold, he is a mighty man, and he can command fifty, yea, even he can slay fifty; then why not us?
It is crazy how quickly Laman and Lemuel murmured after seeing an angel with their own eyes. Dont be like that. BE HUMBLE AND WILLING TO ACCEPT THE LORDS WILL!
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment