Saturday, July 16, 2016

Week #14

Ledus Laikmets.

Title means "Ice Age" Seen posters for the movie all over town. No one spoil it for me, okay?

Euro was a good one to miss. Don't care for Portugal or France. Go Italy.

Andy Murray won Wimbledon, which is a shame.

Durant to the Warriors? Come on, that is worse than Lebron to Miami.

I am almost glad I cannot follow sports.

We celebrated the forth the way everyone should, at the Riga Latvia KFC.

J and M are both doing well. M came to church but Janis did not, still both going strong though.

We have a new investigator named O We met on the street and he told us that he had an overwhelming feeling that he needed to meet with us. Found the Restoration very interesting. We will see!

We sang in front of the new church building and got 6 potential investigators, which is great. Every missionary in Riga comes to sing and Elder Nelson and I get ALL of the potentials. Perks of being in the center of the city.

Gave a 10 minute talk in church yesterday about Prayer. Very scary. It went well and I hope I wont have to give another one for a while. It was the second to last week in the current building. (second floor of a business complex) I'm glad I got to speak in this building before Latvia says goodbye to it forever.

I miss fishing. We went up to do service by the Balt Ezers and I saw a bunch of guys pontoon fishing and it made me sad.

That was the week, we taught a lot of lessons to M and J and have some hopeful potentials to hopefully snag this week.

Love you all. I'm having a great time here and learning a lot about the gospel and myself.

(Plus, i'm now skinnier than I was Sophmore year)

Elders Josts

No comments:

Post a Comment