Monday, July 25, 2016

Week #16

A member of the ward who we were really close too died on Tuesday,
very unexpectedly. It was hard, but somehow you
 just keep working and the lord pulls you through.

On the brighter side of life, I got the packages. Love them. Also,
​the new church opened this weekend. It is the nicest church I have ever seen.
 More like a Temple. We are really blessed 
over here in Latvia.

We are going on a River Cruise later today, which will be fun.

Both Marta and Janis are going strong. Looking forward to the Baptisms now that
 the building is done.

We taught the first ever lesson in the new church this Sunday to a man named Andris
that looks, talks, acts, and sounds, 
just like Chris Seegmiller. It was horrifying. If we have another lesson with him
I will have to get a picture. I am not 
kidding, it was scary how close it was.

Speaking of pictures, this week there will be no pictures. I am at a library (I have a
 Riga National Library card now) 
emailing because there are no computers at the new church yet and these computers s
till run Windows XP. 
One of them is Vista.
I love it here in Riga. People are nicer than you would think. I don't know how to
talk, but I get by somehow.

People love soccer and tennis here so I fit in just fine.

There is a ping pong table at the new church. I am ready to slay some Latvians at my
own game. It will be great.

Love you all.

God is real, God wants to help you, Show some faith, Read some books (Book of Mormon,
Bible, D&C, Pearl of
 Great Price, Lord of the Rings), Say some prayers. It is easy, and ohh soo rewarding.

Love Elders Josts


No comments:

Post a Comment