Monday, September 5, 2016

Week #22

I remember when I was just a boy. 

Riga is getting colder and darker CRAZY.

The dark brings out the drunks more and I am awoken by people yelling from the street every night.

This week for 2 days me and my boy will have 2 new companions. Elders from Russia who are being transferred to Ukraine. It will be a hoot. I love going out in zebras. They cannot get away from us, we speak ALL the languages.

We have two really solid investigators, E and A.

E knows maybe 7 words in English and he understands something that we tell him he leans back on the couch and says "what" like he is dropping a mic or something. It is wonderful.

A wants to get baptized but is not ready right now and wants to work at it. We are MORE THAN WILLING to do that.

The library I am at is awful so no pictures this week (double picture next week) sorry.

Also, I have a picture of my family that I show people in lessons and on the street so they don't think I am a robot (which I am) and they always say "Which one is your mom" I convinced someone that Megan was my mom once. Apsveicu, Mom. The Latvians think you are young and hot.

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment