Monday, September 26, 2016

Week #25


"Man ir miesa, Es neesmu spoks"

Hi

Im glad I left Utah before all of the tornados came. I am deathly afraid of tornados.

Also, Utah is 4-0 and beat USC and I am happy.

I am 3 pounds away from the 100's. EASY.

Anywho, Andris accepted that date. Gave up his cigarettes and got a Priesthood Blessing. EASY. (Not really, but a lot of fun)

He came to church but left halfway through so we will see what this week has in store.

Had a lesson with my main man Einars. (we are BFFS) We were talking about how everyone makes mistakes and we said that no one is perfect. He said "You guys are" and then he went off saying how he loves me and listened to me from day 1 because I have a "Clean Soul". I love him. Plus, his catchphrase is "Oki Doki", so ya, we get along.

The Boy is well, he cleans up after himself. (and me)

Love you all. Finished D&C this morning and it was good.

BTW, The title translated means (I have flesh, I am not a ghost) President Shostaks (Branch Pres) quoting Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment