Monday, May 29, 2017

Week #59

Another One Bites the Dust, Don't Want to Miss a Thing, and Men in Black.

I heard Queen, Aerosmith, and The Fresh Prince all in an 10 minute period of time last night. It was BEERFEST in Rīga and everyone was DRUNK but listening to good music. WOO HOO.

ANYWHO we will have a baptism on Saturday so I AM STOKED. An has been a wonderful consistent investigator. One that is hard to come by.

Kr is doing well as well. We will meet twice this week and smack DOWN a date.

We have 2 new investigators this week. J  and V who both have great faith. Both great guys. WE ARE EXCITED!

I also got some GREAT PANTS WOW! and I am so happy.

The Lord is good. 

Also, I have really enjoyed talks from the womens session of Conference. Bonnie Cordons was great. Read them if you haven't.

I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment