Monday, June 5, 2017

Week #60

Cats in the Craddle and the Silver Spoon, Little Boy Blue and the Man on the Moon, when you coming home Dad? I don't know when, but we will get together then Child, you know we will have a good time then.

An was baptized on Saturday. She showed up an hour early and was very anxious. It was a good Baptism all around. Funny jokes, the Spirit, a GREAT missionary musical number.
We will have Zone Conference and MLC (with Leadership Training) which means that me and Elder Matthew Parker Seemiller will see each other one last time before he leaves me all alone in the Baltics. I am STOKED.

Os also passed the Sacrament for the first time. He is a champ. Sometimes you just have to push him off the cliff before he realizes he has angel wings and can fly. He really does have wings. I'm not joking. Ask Elder Birch (tyson.birch@myldsmail.net) if you don't believe me. He will back me up.
Speaking of Elder Birch, I have done my best to make this day VERY awkward for him. For those of you who didn't turn of their computer/iphone/ipad/whateveryouusefortheinternetnowdays after reading the subject, June 5th is the day of my Fathers death. I am known for my insensitivity toward sensitive subjects, and I also am funny (and humble, TEE HEE). I have spent the entire day, stopping at random moments to tell him what was happening at that time on that day. He is uncomf, but will live.
Who cares about a few jokes, lets laugh a little, because he is okay. Families are Forever.That is not just something ''Mormons'' tend to say a lot, that is a FACT. God has laid out the PERFECT PLAN OF HAPPINESS so that we can live as families FOREVER. NO END. What is better than that? When ever you have a hard time in life, just remember what the future holds for those who hold to the rod.
Love you all, deceased and living.

No comments:

Post a Comment