Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Week #62

I am now the only person in the Baltic States who knows about Steve Brule. (Welcome Home Parker)

I have been a SICK LITTLE BOY all week but no rest for me tee HEE because I am a MISSIONARY. For your Health!

I lack the presence of Parker in the Baltics. He was a good missionary and a better boy. For your Health!

Things are well. Elder Andersen is still cute and small and speaks Latvian now so that is NICE. We are the power couple of Rīga (He has been in Rīgā for 10 months and I for almost 13) and we will RULE WITH IRON FISTS AND MORMONA GRĀMATAS. For your Health!

Investigators are well. For their Health!

Get ready for next weeks email. It will be jammin. I am kinda bored with routines and we will be slammin them to the PAVEMENT. For my Health!

ALSO JACOB 4 IS THE BEST CHAPTER IN THE BOOK OF MORMON. READ IT PLEASE! For your HEALTH!

Love you all.




Also watch that video.

No comments:

Post a Comment