Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Week #61

I very recently started to write some poetry in my down time. I just write and don't think too much. I also now understand how truly disturbed I am. It is all very depressing. Elder Birch hates it.

Speaking of Elder Birch, we are no longer companions. He is going just across the river and I am staying (for my 10th transfer) in my 1st area. Yeah, that is crazy. President Harding, who leaves this transfer, has and will never transfer me. 

However, I am excited because I am Re-Training ELDER ANDERSEN. He is coming home after 8 months. He is like a college dropout who moves back with his parents (except he is actually of great missionary) and will live of off his Fathers success. I am happy.

Kr our investigator is doing great and will be Baptized sometime in July. 

Things are looking good here. 

I will miss Zone Leader Elder Matthew Parker Seegmiller, he is a great guy. We had fun talking to a guy on a bench last week reading a funny book (ask Parker the name, I wont say over email) and enjoyed a long MLC. I have truly been blessed to serve in the same mission as him.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment