Monday, July 24, 2017

Week #67

Hi

How is everyone doing?

Good, I'm glad you are all well.

I am fine. I am staying in my first (and apparently only) area for the 11th transfer or in other words, 15th month. I like it fine. I am still with Elder Andersen and my other trainee, Elder Demille, will be training in Jelgava, which will be fun.

Still Zone Leader, which basically means I travel to Liepaja and Jelgava once a transfer and go to Missionary Leadership Council. Nothing too difficult. Being a District Leader would be harder. Elder Andersen is still the District Leader in Riga.

Saw these two cool Mormon Messages and I will attach links. Importance of Fast Offerings and how we gotta feel the Gospel and then dance (or act) to the beat. WOO HOO THE GOSPEL IS TRUE!




Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment