Monday, August 28, 2017

Week #72

GUESS WHAT?

I don't have much time this week. WOO HOO.

Also, Thank you Roger Lindsay for sending me letters from the Reunion. I will make sure this letter stays within the guidelines of length you set up for me. 

This week I was in Liepāja on an exchange and had MLC and Zone Conference which means I spent 1 1/2 days in my own area! GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE. It was really good though. I really enjoyed Elder Golden. He is a great man.

Met a guy named D who was wearing a Compton hat. I asked him if he had been to Compton and he said no. He said his dad had died. He didn't show up to the meeting we set up. Good guy though.

My comp is great. 

I am super tired. 

I am listening to all of Legrand Richards talks. He is my favorite because he never has a topic and just yells scripture quotes. 

love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work. Your Uncle Joe and Aunt Barbara are proud of you!

    Our love and prayers continue with you.

    Joe and Barbara

    ReplyDelete