Monday, September 4, 2017

Week #73

Good week. We had a good District Conference with Elder Golden of the 70. He said some funny stuff that he promised us not to say so I will keep my lips SEALED.

Anyway, I GOT TRANSFERRED  

Seriously, I am out of Riga. I am going to Jelgava. I will be serving with Elder Grossen. I will fish on preparation days.

Elder Andersen got his ear drained of blood, hence the picture.

The War Chapters of Alma are really good and not super boring like we all tend to think. I am learning a lot from Captain Moroni. The main thing I take from him is:

''To be RELENTLESS for the Lord"

Never give up on yourself or on others. Fight for what is right.

Anywho, I am really excited to go to Jelgava. I have got 6 months left and need to work harder. I'm a naturally lazy guy and gotta be better.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment