Monday, September 25, 2017

Week #76

The news of the Week is the announcement that on the 22 of October the President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, President Nelson will make a visit to Latvija.
WOO HOO!

He will be the 4th Apostle I have heard speak live on my Mission. I have seen Elder Oaks, Elder Renland (my Favorite) and Elder Ballard. I am blessed.

I also have memorized the names of the entire Quorum of Seventy. 

Jelgava is good. Weather is a bit cold but we will survive. We have Zone Conference this week so I will head home to Riga on Wednesday. I love Riga.

Great Scriptures. 3 Nephi 9:12-15
12 And many great destructions have I caused to come upon this land, and upon this people, because of their wickedness and their abominations.
13 O all ye that are spared because ye were more righteous than they, will ye not now return unto me, and repent of your sins, and be converted, that I may heal you?
14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.
15 Behold, I am Jesus Christ the Son of God. I created the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are. I was with the Father from the beginning. I am in the Father, and the Father in me; and in me hath the Father glorified his name.
I love the Gospel.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment