Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Week #77

Life is good.

I heard Conference was good. Sad to hear about Elder Hales, but I thought he was going to die 10 years ago!

President Monson will probably follow soon. He is not looking to good but until his work is done, he will stay. He is an incredible man.

Jelgava is good, we are working hard. I love our district here (Elder Grossen, Elder Demille (my trainee), and his trainee, Elder Malmrose)

We are from 4 different states in the USA. Utah (me), California (Malmrose), Arizona (Grossen), and Washington (Demille). We bought Latvian Scrabble and will play today (PDAY) and I am very excited.

BTW, I predicted that Elder Pinegree, Sister Oskarson, Elder Koch, and President Callister would all speak. Ask my comp, I am not lying.

Latvia is a wonderful place and I love the Latvian language. 

Read the BOM. That is the last thing our Prophet asked us to do, SO DO IT!

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment