Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Week #81

Friends, family and Ben Jesse

Hi.

Life is good but I AM TIRED. This is normal.  I have so little time left.

This week we have been chasing down Inactives. We are trying to get the branch lists under control and correct. It is fun but sad because so many people have moved away.

My comp is a good guy. He is funny and quirky and I enjoy serving with him. He is having me explain Walking Dead to him, and I do enjoy that. We also do spiritual stuff, WD is just in free time.

This week I also went on an exchange with my second trainee, Elder Demille, whom I love. It was great.

The most apparent Blessing of my mission so far is the Eternal Friends that I have made. I love everyone that I serve with.

Everyone think about what it means to be ''Pure in Heart'' and email me your answers (Ben) so I can become that. Thank you.

God answers prayer. I know that. Don't forget that. He is always there for us. 

I am teary eyed right now and I do not know why. 

I am happy.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment