Monday, November 6, 2017

Week #82

I don't have a ton of time (per usual).

This week we tried to find a lot of less actives and were successful because WE WORKED HARD! Just kidding, some answered. I enjoy it.

How are all of you? Thank you for the Pure in Heart answers, I am going to try to become that.

I love you all and I know the Church is true.

We went all around Latvija this week. To Jurmala (YOUR-MA-LA) and Carnikava (TSAR-NIK-AVA) to find the Less Actives and met with a very cute older couple who cannot go to Church because of help. We gave him a blessing, and it was very good.

Ether 3 was a really good chapter that I read this week. All of you READ IT OKAY?

Sorry for the shortness of this email, I just don't have much to say this week. 

Love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment