Friday, November 24, 2017

Week #83

I'm actually not sure if it is raining, but I would not doubt it. IT RAINS ALL THE TIME HERE.
Snow is soon, though.
Happy Thanksgiving.
We just did ''Technology Safeguard'' training and i'm not quite sure what to think. Smartphones? I don't know.
This week I spent 45 minutes reading and pondering this one verse of scripture:

6 For 
behold, God hath said man being evil cannot do that which is good; for if he offereth a gift, or prayeth unto God, except he shall do it with real intent it profiteth him 
nothing.

It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot about my relationship with God. I love God and Jesus.
I hope you all have had a fun week.
We did some exchanges and spent a good amount of time finding. Haven't found anyone to teach yet, but we will keep trying.
Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment