Monday, February 19, 2018

Week #96

Hi

Would it be possible to buy a full #Leather suit? I need one of those. So does Elder Anderson.

I got a new suit for 3 Euro last week (blessing) all my other suits are RIPPIN at the seems. Literally.

Also I bought a very nice #Leather jacket. I like #Leather.

Money cannot buy love, but it can buy #Leather and that is enough for ME.

We met with our Nigerian investigator this week and he is PROGRESSING woo HOO and I am happy about that. He  is reading the Book of Mormon in Ẹ̀KỌ́ ÀTI ÀWỌN MÁJẸ̀MÚ. HE IS A GOOD MAN.

Anyway.

Book of Mormon is a very good book. I love the change that was took place in Zeezrom. I love these verses:

And it came to pass that Zeezrom was astonished at the words which had been spoken; and he also knew concerning the blindness of the minds, which he had caused among the people by his lying words; and his soul began to be harrowed up under a consciousness of his own guilt; yea, he began to be encircled about by the pains of hell.
And it came to pass that he began to cry unto the people, saying: Behold, I am guilty, and these men are spotless before God. And he began to plead for them from that time forth; but they reviled him, saying: Art thou also possessed with the devil? And they spit upon him, and cast him out from among them, and also all those who believed in the words which had been spoken by Alma and Amulek; and they cast them out, and sent men to cast stones at them.
If you do not remember, he was the main accuser of Alma and Amulek. The spirit worked on him and he became the person trying to save them. WOO HOO
Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment