Sunday, February 4, 2018

Week #95

Hi

Guess what? 

I AM TIRED. I woke up at 2, 3, and 5 this morning ahh this is normal ahhhh. 

Oh well.

Week was good. We have a cool Nigerian investigator with a Baptismal date. WOO HOO

I am having a good morning so far. I have been Indexing because I got very few emails this week... (I promise that was not passive-aggressive, just stating a fact(sorry if I offended you)). 

I have been indexing some South African Death Certificates. 

I love the Book of Mormon and really like the wording in Alma 36:21:

 Yea, I say unto you, my son, that there could be nothing so exquisite and so bitter as were my pains. Yea, and again I say unto you, my son, that on the other hand, there can be nothing so exquisite and sweet as was my joy.

Alma described both his pain and his joy as Exquisite. He, therefore, felt great urgency to proclaim the Gospel to all the world. I really enjoy that.

Love you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment