Sunday, January 28, 2018

Week #94

HI

We had Zone Conference this week. It was fun. We talked about Faith to Find. I NEED MORE OF IT. I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

I sleep in a queen bed now so I am a *little less tired.

We had multiple meetings with Invesigators this week so that is NICE. We had one investigator at church yesterday which was good.

The Branch had changed since I have been here. Cool to see how the Lord blesses the faithful members all throughout the world. 

A Cameroonian got got Baptized on Saturday here.

33 Behold, he sendeth an invitation unto all men, for the arms of mercy are extended towards them, and he saith: Repentand will receive you.

Alma 5:33. He will receive us on condition of our Repentance! HE IS EXTENDING HIS ARMS OF MERCY ALWAYS. He loves us.

Love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment