Sunday, January 21, 2018

Week #93

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN CRAZY.

There was an emergency transfer and I am in a new area with new companions.

Any guesses as to where I am and who I am with?

You guessed it. 

RIGA CENTER SOUTH with ELDER ANDERSEN and ELDER MALMROSE.

This will be my 12 transfer in RCS and my transfer with Elder Andersen.

Me and Elder Andersen have now served together in Riga Center South in 2016, 2017, and 2018. 

THAT HAS TO BE A RECORD.

Anyway, we (the three of us) knocked into a 30 year old lady who is really into photography, traveling, ancient Indian tradition, and talking in a high pitch voice. SHE WAS TIGHT. I hope we can meet with her again. She took the Book of Mormon and will maybe read it. 

BTW I am very excited about President Nelson, Oaks, and Eyring. I loved the Press Conference. He is the Prophet of God.

I read Mosiah 26 this yesterday and this verse stuck out:

38 And now all these things did Alma and his fellow laborers do who were over the church, walking in all diligence, teaching the word of God in all thingssuffering all manner of afflictions, being 
persecuted by all those who did not belong to the church of God.

BE GOOD EXAMPLES love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment