Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Week #90

Hello. 

How are all of you?

I do not demand, but I ask in all kindness and love that these people give me an update on their lives:

Blake Sykes.

That is it.

Verse from the book of Enos:

And my soul hungeredand kneeled down before my Maker, and cried unto him in mighty prayer and supplication for mine own soul; and all the day long did cry unto him; yea, and when the night came did still raise my voice high that it reached the heavens.

What does "hungered" mean? STUDY IT AND FIGURE IT OUT. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR OUTLOOK ON LIFE!

Enos is the best example of Prayer and how it should be in all of Scripture. (manuprat)

Life is good. We have one investigator with a baptismal date (Ai)  and he is a cool guy.

I am tired.

Also, I am Santa with kids at hospital. 

LOVE YOU ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment