Thursday, April 14, 2016

Week #1

Elders Yost, Vyresnysis Herbst, Elders Birch, Satterlee and Cooley

Well, I hate it here. So many dang rules I can hardly handle it. The first few days were hard, but Conference made it a little better. I loved Duncan, Renlund, Uchtdorf, and the guy who talked about refugees talks a lot, but Holland put everyone in the dust (as usual). The last few days have been great, and I am getting along really well with my district.

My companion, Elders Birch (yes, the "s" is supposed to be there), is an okay fellow. He is sarcastic, and I am sarcastic, so we get along just fine. Our residence comprises of Elders Cooley of California, Elders Satterlee of Kearns, Elders Birch of Farmington, and Vyresnysis Herbst of North Carolina, as well as myself. Cooley and Satterlee are more rules oriented they the rest of us but we do our best to get along.

There are 4 Elderi and 2 Masas (sisters) going to Latvia. We have a blast.
Masa Burton, Elders Satterlee,  Elders Cooley, Elders Yost, Elders Birch and Masa Kunzelman
The language is coming along nicely. Elders Cooley makes us all look like 2nd graders but we are picking up some here and there.

My Zone has missionaries going to Russia, Kazakstan, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia. My zone leader is Elder Anderson from the 1st ward. 

The packages have been nice and the DearElders have been fantastic. Keep sending them.

Nothing that exciting happens here. I don't know what else to say.

No one knows Tim and Eric. That is the worst part. I cannot be myself without T&E. 

Love you all. 

Elders Yost
Devin and Dallin Demie

Devin and Brandon Anderson


Me having fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment