Thursday, April 14, 2016

Week #2

Me on my birthday after a bombed lesson.

"What a funny little bird the frog are. Him ain't got no tail for hardly. And when him walks, him hops. And when him don't hop, him sits on his funny little tail, which him don't got. Don't it awful?"

See if you cannot figure out the meaning behind this short, yet meaningful piece of writing.

The MTC is fun. I never thought I would say that. I also never thought I would make it this long, but miracles happen. My companion, Elders Birch is a hoot and a half. We get along too well. The language is coming along well. I couldn't ask you any questions further than how are you doing, but I can recite multiple scriptures from memory, so that is great. Sister Geddes arrived yesterday and gave me the most firm handshake I have and will ever receive. We play basketball everyday, it is great. I have played four square a few times but I cannot handle these square newbs trying to give me the business. I am the business, and I show them that through elevated play.

The food here is awful. I am going to die. This is no joke, I am hurting due to lack of nutrition. I guess that is what I get for letting a mediocre university foods service feed me 3 meals a day.

I miss Sophie.

Keep the Dear Elders coming. I love them.

Dievs jus mil un es jus milu.   Elders Yost
Me and Brother Wills at the beam ceremony

The beam

No comments:

Post a Comment