Monday, August 22, 2016

Week #20

Well, training is over (officially, I ended a week early) and I am happy. I am no longer a new boy.

I don't know who my new companion is yet. I'll figure that out on Wednesday when I pick up my Trainee.

Trainee...

I do not speak Latvian and I will have a companion who speaks less than I do and they expect me to teach him how to be a missionary?

We will stay in Rīga Center South.

I am sorry for this new boy.

It will be fine, I am excited.

This week with Elders N and M has been LOOONG. 

We got a new Baptismal Candidate named R.

He lives in Ogre, 30 minutes out of Rīga and his wife wants a divorce, it is sad.
He is a really humble guy who just wants to come closer to God. We are excited. It was out 3rd lesson with him. Me and Elder Nelson met him on the street.

I love Latvia. The best Pizza I have ever had is from Pica Darbnica on Gertrudes Iela. The best Pork I have ever had is from Lido on Elizibetes Iela.

The Ice Cream is WAY better here.

Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! We are thrilled and grateful for the service he is rendering. Our love, Joe and Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! We are thrilled and grateful for the service he is rendering. Our love, Joe and Barbara

    ReplyDelete