Monday, August 15, 2016

Week nineteen



Many changes this week. I have 2 new companions, and I have finished training 2 weeks early. Elder N is the new Assistant and I am paired up with Elder M and Elder N. I will be staying in my area next transfer and might be training.

M got Baptized on Saturday. She was SOO happy. When she came out of the water, she was panting and covering her face out of joy. It was wonderful. When she bore her testimony the Holy Ghost was very strong. I have been so blessed to have her as an investigator in my training. She was patient and truly wanted to learn, which made things super easy. She sent me this text after I asked her how she felt. (Sometimes she texts in English and sometime in Latvian, this one was English) ''Yes, this day was amazing! I felt so much love! I knew it will nice, but I didn't expect that nice! And I have so much flowers! Wow! Thanks a lot! Arlabunakti! Līdz ritdienai!'' (They give women flowers and men chocolate here after baptisms)

We had Zone Conference. It was a blast.

Other than those 3 things, this week was not too interesting.

We contacted a ton and had 0 lessons.

Me, Elder M and Elder N will be on a 2 week exchange until the newbies get here on the 24th.
We will be going out to Jurmala (that means seaside) tonight for a Family Home Evening with the N's, a family that moved here 2 weeks ago. They are great.

I will keep all of you posted on what happens to me. Who knows, maybe ill be moved to Lithuania and be companions with Elder Seeg. That would be great. We would baptize the Baltics in a day.

Love you all, I didn't kill any birds this week.

Sincerly, Elders Deviņos (DEV-IN-YOAHS) It is 9 in locative case. My name literally translates to Nine Belt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment