Monday, April 24, 2017

Week #54

Congratulations to Mr. Ramjoue on the job at the best high school in the world RHS. I am thrilled that I found that out through Megan after she joined on of his classes. Adrian, would it be better to continue to email you through this current email, or at your shiny new Jordan District email? I am awaiting your reply.
Anywho, I taught the lesson in Priesthood yesterday on Joy (Prieks) and that was good. There was a random guy named Mar there, who after the class, said he was "Full of Skittles''. Elder Birch then asked him how well he speaks English and he replied ''I sell moonshine with my uncle Jessie and my brother'' (Was there any mistakes, Mr. Ramjoue?) We hope he is for real and wants to meet. These are the people we look for.
Jau is still doing well. She is prepping to go to the Temple in a year, which is wonderful.
Investigators are well. We got a new one this week named El. Good guy. We will meet again on tuesday. (This is actually a serious question Mr. Ramjoue, how do you spell Tuesday? This computer does the red squiggly line under both Tues and Teus and I DONT KNOW) Anyway, El told us that he just feels inside that he lived before this life. Isnt that just incredible? Light of Christ is cool. I compare this to how I sometimes am unsure if i lived a life before my mission, but then All Star by Smashmouth comes on while you are eating a 12 oz cheeseburger with fries and you suddenly remember everything. WOOO HOOO.
The Jazz are killing it (Full of Skittles). We have a guy who tells us all the scores without us asking. (Tender Mercy?(That is still my least favorite phrase, but it fits))
Es esmu laimīgs, tas ir viss. Dzīve ir labi un man ļoti patik dzīvot te, Latvijā. Cilvēki šeit ir labāki nēka Amerikā. Varbut es te dzīvošu visu savu mužu? Redzēsim.
The church is true. 

If you want something cool to do, read Romans 7. GREAT CHAPTER OF HOLY WRIT.
Elders Jostiņš
Mom, I am sorry, the computer keeps shutting down and this is the only picture I could get on. Next week I will have baptism photos FOR SURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment