Monday, June 13, 2016

Week #9 Latvia



I don't have an Elders Satterlee quote....I am so sorry.

What a week.

I am in the Riga Center Area. All of downtown Riga and a little bit more.

My Trainer is Elder Nelson from Seattle.  There is a Mormon documentary about his family. Two Brothers Two, or something. I haven't seen any of it.

I cannot understand a word that anyone here speaks, which is fun.

We have taught a good amount of lessons. We taught 5 last week and we have 4 today, which will be fun. That is a lot of lessons, from what I hear.

We have on of the biggest and nicest apartments in the entire mission. No A/C though, but we survive. 

Street contacting is fun. People tend to ignore us. It is fun to be an annoying missionary. 

Church was fun. I bore my testimony. It was great.

It is very pretty here. And dirty. And stinky. And great.

I will attach many picture.  

I love you all.

Still send dearelders. They send them here LOL.

Funny story, during a second lesson last night in a park, "If I Were a Boy" by Beyonce started playing. I thought to myself "How strange is this, I am in Riga, Latvia, teaching about the restoration of the gospel, with some soft Beyonce in the background." I am truly blessed.

Love,
Elders Josts

No comments:

Post a Comment