Monday, January 2, 2017

Week #38

2017 Resolutions
1) Be Better.
2) Lose more weight.
3) Don't make mistakes.
4) Maintain the power that I have gained.
5) Gain more power.
6) Beat every Escape Room in Riga.
7) Never be a Junior Companion.

Good list.

I had a drunk man ask me to rub noses with him yesterday. I told him no, and he said "Americans... (I had already said I was from the USA) All you do is vote for George Bush and invade Iraq." I said "Yes." If I was not a missionary, I would have done it. His name was Karlis. He did get close enough to my face that I could smell the cheap Russian booze.  I love Riga.

I bought a selfie stick.

We (me, Elder Demille, Elder Cooley, and Elder Birch) have done 2 Escape rooms in the past 3 weeks. We will do another today.

I had a man text me his Bank and Credit Card info yesterday asking for 30 euro. 

Happy New Year. 

This very well may be our last. All hail King Trump and his cheap orange spray tan!

See you next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment