Monday, January 16, 2017

Week #40

I bought an ice fishing pole. The Daugava has frozen over and the fish are about to go CRAZY. I am also about to go CRAZY. No one can keep me off the ICE.

Massive perch out of these waters, 5 times the size of the little guys we catch on Utah lake, President Chugg. Very beautiful fish. Also tasty.

I like panfish in general. Crappie, Blugill, Sunfish, Perch, it is all good. Sadly, I still have never caught a Crappie.

No Crappie in Latvija. Lots of Pike though. Breen too, but they are ugly. They also like to eat Carp in Latvija, so that is awful.

I wish investigators were fish. I wish I could just throw a Curly tailed white jig tipped with carp meat into a pond and have a 5 lb Jānis or Līga or Andris or Marta or some other Latvian hooked. 

We did get some bites last  week and this week. Ma, cool guy. Also Ed. 

ALSO GO STEELERS. Skin Bill and Tommy ALIVE!

(Too harsh? No.)

E and  Alare doing well.

P showed up to work with his Church of Satan star and shirt, MASSIVE leather boots, and gave his dad as a referral. Also, he is going to SLC in march. Who is down to take him to dinner? (I have a great time, every time.)

Have a good week. 

I miss fishing, if you didnt notice. Also music. Tootsie Rolls Too.

No comments:

Post a Comment