Monday, January 9, 2017

Week #39

Friends, family and Jon Ruggles,

Avatar: The Last Airbender was brought up in conversation this week. I will how make multiple connections between ATLA and the Gospel.

1) Battle within Zuko. The battle between good and evil that takes place in Zuko is QUITE accurate to what goes on each day with us. We can choose God or Satan, lets just be like Zuko and choose the right. Kick the Firelord in the face.

2) Zuko and Iroh. The relationship between these two is the same as with us and God. We are rebellious and think we know all, but we don't. Iroh is always wiser than us. He just wants us to choose the better path. #WhiteLotus

Your welcome. I will save the others for a future date.

I am fine. Investigators are cool. Latvija is not AS cold as Jūta (Utah) but it is cold.

3 new investigators last week. Woot Woot. 

I thought about Jon when I thought about Avatar. Luv u Jon. 

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment