Monday, February 6, 2017

Week #43

Hei Hei Hei 

What is going on in ASV? (USA) Trump still doing cool things? He is a COOL President. He is the President we deserve, not the one we need.

Everyone here LOVES my dead dad jokes, BTW. They get very uncomfortable 1) Because they are uncomfortable 2) Because they are all "Were missionaries and that is not acceptable" and I just say "How dare you talk to me like that, you have a living dad" They can NEVER come back to that one. I am the same just more spiritual :)

We had a baptism in Rīga this week. Her name is In  and she was a Referral from Church Headquarters. Her less-active masseuse told her about the church. Miricles... :)

Also, I will stay in my area. I have never left Rīga Center South. Im not training again though. (Thank the heavens above. I would have jumped out of our 4 story window if I was.) I will be companions with...

ELDER SATTERLEE

My mission dream is a reality.


BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment