Thursday, February 2, 2017

Week #42

Subject: Eminem, Rhianna, Tupac, Miley Cyrus, Nikki Manaj, are all of the Devil.

I saw a video of the Flop from the UofU vs Oregon game. The greatest flop of all time without a doubt.

President Trump is limiting the travel of Muslims to the USA, harassing the border between the USA and Mexico, and signing Executive Orders left and right. What does America do? We get all the women together are stomp around for a while and have Madonna give a key note speech. You look at me in the eyes (through the Computer) and tell me America has its head screwed on straight.

Any way, Eastern Europe is calm.

Roger Federer won the Aussie Open and I could not be more happy. He is the King of Tennis.

We have a new Schedule which means I have a little bit more down time. Woo Hoo I can finally read Jesus the Christ. (Great Book)

A member of the Branch, Jānis, gave a 25 minute talk and listed out all of the commandments, including that we cannot listen to any of the artists in the title. At 25 minutes he said, woah, i am only 10 percent through my talk. He is a joy.

We taught 0 lessons this week!

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment