Monday, February 20, 2017

Week #44

Hello,

Elder Satterlee is the #1 person in the entire world.

Elder Seegmiller came and stayed with me again. He is a good guy. His trainee is Elder Nathan Anderson and my first trainee was Elder Nathan Andersen. Nice.

Do you all remember and email months back where I talked about a 92 year old Jewish man who fought in WW2? I hope so. He is a good guy. He taught us some Latvian songs for language study this week. There was a word we did not know, so he asked me to come up and he would show us what it meant. When I was in front of all 10 of the Elders and Sisters in the room, he turned me around and gave me a good spankin'. Hence the title ''Pera gan, Pera gan, Kunziņi man.'' Woo Hoo.

E is still doing well. Will talk to his boss about getting more sundays off to come to church. Woo Hoo x2.

That is all from me, I am lazy and cannot remember too much from this week. I will be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment