Monday, February 20, 2017

Week #45

All of the glasses in our kitchen have Shrek on them. I don't know why I haven't yet mentioned this, but I thought it would be worth saying.

I heard Trump vs The Media 2017 is in full swing. I also heard that Trump lost by making up and attack in Sweden. I love that this is the same man who has the Nuclear codes. So much peace in my Eastern European heart. (Actually, all the hearts here are cold and hard, there is no room for peace) 

Any who, we have a few new investigators this week. To a cool young guy who speaks English very well and Ja an older lady who has now been given every book ever published by the church. The Branch President is very excited and gave her a lot of reading material. Great guy. They are all great, actually. I like all these people.

Me and Elder Satterlee are working on Dubbing 'The District' so get excited.

My weight has plateaued for now. I have been colder this winter because my fat reserves are gone. I may consider gaining it back.

Mom- Please try to find ''Ill build you a Rainbow'' and send it to me via email. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment