Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week #46

Hei 

Went down to Liepāja this week with Elder Birch to do an Exchange. It was snowing and there was no one outside and I LOVE THE SNOW but no one wanted to talk. At a members house, I read all about ''The Kolob Theorum'' and I am amazed at the amount of information that science does not know! Even Neil DeGrasse Tyson (one of the loves of my life) does not know about ''The Dust Veils''! Kolob is at the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, we just are blinded by the dust veils! CRAYZY!

Shout out to my boy Casey Affleck for finally living up to your potential and taking that Oscar.

Also, I recently learned that I can ''Glamour Retouch'' pictures on my camera, and I am content with my life. 

Ja is an older lady, kinda quiet, and REALLY sassy. She will be baptized soon. We are working side by side with some Sisters to get her in the WATER. Woo Hoo.



No comments:

Post a Comment