Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week #47

I bought Kevin Durants

Now that we ball every monday, I thought it would be nice to get some new kicks. So I bought a very nice pair of KD's. Love myself.

MLC was great. Got to see Elder Seegmiller. I also just read his email and I shed 3 tears. Here is the paragraph from his email, with a few added touches, by me.

Also Elder Yost and I had a special week this moment. During MLC, we were invited to role-play (I hate role playing in front of other people) teaching the doctrine of Christ together in front of everyone. Elder Curtis (aka Serena Williams) (acting as an investigator) had a lack of real intent. And as Elder Yost and I taught together, asked inspired questions and got to the core of our fake investigator, I felt wonderful. (As a matter of fact, it was arguably the greatest role play of all time. We already had companion unity from years of poking around together in R-Town) Memories trickled back to me, of camping trips (Elder @PKseegmiller is a City Slicker and cannot handle bugs) and spike ball (I miss spike) and fifa (for all you football fans out there, he would only play as Manchester City because his favorite player is Joe Hart...) and laughing and my subaru (my dream car) and his stupid saturn (best car ever) and crying (we actually would cry quite a bit) and a lot of long night conversations (when Marci wouldn't kick us out at 10:00) and somber moods (only when Elder Seegmiller was on acutane and when we would watch 'Bernie') and farewells and (few) emails (this was a shot at me) and silence (another shot at me) and surprises and rejoicing and our whole friendship just sort of culminated in a quiet moment in Riga, Latvia talking about the Savior of the world. (top 5 moment of my life) God has a plan. I am grateful for that plan. (BFF's forever <3)

I am very greatful for you all.

Ja will be baptized on the 1st of April.

I am very happy here.

Давай

No comments:

Post a Comment