Monday, March 27, 2017

Week #49

Me and Elder Satterlee are no longer companions. I am very depressed and will need birthday letters. (my birthday is April 13th and it takes 1-2 weeks for a letter to get here and 2-3 for a package, FYI)

I am now once again with... Elder Birch.

Yes, my absolutly pathetic MTC companion.

Jk I really like Elder Birch!

I also am still in Rīga Center South. 10 months strong and still going.

Ja and the family of 9 are all well. Ja will still Baptize on the 1st of April (it will be a huge joke) lol

Hope all is well in Amerika or where ever the heck you all are, I dont care. The world will soon all be Amerika because I TRUST TRUMP. Tee Hee im glad im in former Soviet Latvijā with agressive Putin knocking on the door. Tee HEE.

Im bored, I usually get really bored writing these. So I will stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment