Monday, March 27, 2017

Week #50

(my birthday is April 13th and it takes 1-2 weeks for a letter to get here and 2-3 for a package, FYI)  Just a friendly reminder.

Well, the 30th of March will be my 1 year mark, and I have accomplished NOTHING. Tee Hee.

I am a new boy. I am a glasses boy now and also now I am smart and can do math and science and can argue about literature with the highest scholars in the land. Also, I look like Dwight Shrute and Peter Griffin had a baby.

Also, I have gotten back into thrift shopping and found a ''Vintage'' store and LOVE MYSELF.

Ja will be baptized on the 1st of April. Me and Elder Birch have a BIG pool of investigators (for the Baltic Mission). We have 6 solid investigators and we are finding more. With the summer coming around, people are happier.

Found maggots in the apartment and it was gross. 

I don't know what else to say. I do the same thing everyday. Im still sarcastic. Not too much has changed. Except I have HOTT GLASSES AND A HOTT BOD. And I am more spiritual. 

I hope General Conference treats you all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment