Friday, March 17, 2017

Week #48

Hei Hei Hei
We are ROLLING in the Investigator dough here in Rīga Center South! Elder Saterlee is a very well oiled machine.
We have a great family of 9 that we are teaching and the parents came to church for all 3 hours and loved it. WOO HOO.
Megan is awake and just emailed me, she is great. I fear I may have to kill some high school tool boys when I get back. She is too good for them. I love her and Becca (missions change people) and my Mom and Grandma and Aunts and Uncles and friends and SOPHIE!
Lol, I am sappy as a horse.
We are going to the Ghetto Bus Station glasses shop to get E. Saterlee some now frames and to get my eyes tested! Wish me luck, I need some shades for my health.
Ja  is still great. Sassy, but wonderful.
The Church is true. The Doctorine is sound. Prophets walk the Earth today. Studio C is not, was not, and will not ever be funny. I love this Gospel.
The PixiesThe xx, Jose Gonzalez, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, and The Foo Fightersare all coming to Rīga soon.
Ata

No comments:

Post a Comment